Monday, October 11, 2010

Thoughts from Sleeplessness

So, I can't sleep right now. Not meaning there's something keeping me from sleeping, I'm not being threatened or anything like "If you sleep, I'm gonna kill you, bitch." I'm just not sleepy, is all.
Have you notice that humans are kinda stupid? Well, not kinda. They are stupid. Humans are very stupid. When they're young, all they do is complain and wish to grow up just so they can complain about not being able to be young again. I used to have a few friends in Elementary School, but when they got to Middle School they thought they had to change and "grow up". I had a little bit more friends in Middle School, but when they reached High School they thought they had to change and "grow up". They all did it to fit in, to follow an adolescent trend of age, I guess. I had a few friends in High School, but the same trend followed to College.
Now, I have about 2 friends and a few of associates. I like those associates that I have, and I love*cough cough* I really like my friends too. Those associates are otaku mostly. I like otaku, they know exactly who they are and they know what they want to be like or at least they aren't entirely afraid of being what they want to be. Otaku are honest folk, most of them anyway, the ones I know.
People complain about people being phoney and crap, but the people who do actually complain out loud are the biggest "phonies" and it's a bit...annoying(and I know I'm kinda complaining out loud right now...). People think that because they moved up a grade that they have moved up in social status or they have moved up in...I don't know, braininess or something. Just because you get older doesn't mean you become or have to become a completely different person. My name is Justin Carney and I will always be Justin Carney; I will never, NEVER become Justin Connigee or whatever more sophisticated or rich-person last name you can think of that starts with a C.
I wish I had the friends I used to have, I wish I still knew who they were. They were nice and cool people, but people change drastically so now I know 2 people. They are very nice and cool people, I can only hope that they don't change or just get tired of me. I can only hope...and I'm not much of a hoper.

No comments:

Post a Comment