Monday, July 19, 2010

Now I'm nothing...


I feel as though I have to change because the hair on my head has changed. I can't make the dumb faces I used to make because I'll look more dumb than I did before. My hair made me, and now i'm nothing. I'm nothing but an ordinary kid with a fucking stupid lopsided head. I wish I had been more careful as a kid and protected my head more, but there is no changing the past now. I'm just an ordinary kid with a fucking lopsided head. I look fucking stupid, I am fucking stupid. I'm fucking ugly, I've always been ugly.
It's all that simple, but you probably wouldn't understand. I hate everyone, I hate...me.
Now I'm nothing...

3 comments:

  1. jojo. its not that serious, that was most the emoest peice of poo ever, love urself, embrace urself.. u are not your hair. i love you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a damn good artist and oil painter at that.

    ReplyDelete